16 novembro 2016

Simeau Au Au

Transcript of the conversation between President-elect Donald Trump and Peter Throw, Part II



Donald Trump (DT) -Yes, Peter...you should really be proud of me...It was my Portuguese friend Tony Simeau...

Peter Throw (PT) - Simeão, Don...Simeão...ão...ão...

DT- Oh...sorry... It was my Portuguese friend Tony Simeau Au Au ... who told me that there was a guy in Portugal by the name of Peter Throw who should be a source of inspiration to me...That's when I started to watch you on Oporto Channel...and reading the Portuguese press...

PT-Yes, Don...the i newspaper told me so, that you are a copy of me... They are damn right, these guys of the i newspaper...

DT- Now listen, Peter... once I get in office we shall make here in America a statue of you side by side with the statue of Liberty in New York...Peter Throw and Lady Liberty...what  a pair!...

PT - Oh...Don...you are so nice...I do not deserve that...But, to be frank with you...what I really would like to have is my name in an airport...It's my Child's Dream, to have my name in an airport... You know, Don, we also have dreams over here...Peter Throw International Airport...Just the sound of it...

DT- An airport, Peter...? Let me see...I dont't know if we have any vacancies left... Dulles...John F. Kennedy...Ronald Reagan...

PT - Yes, Don...you do...Dallas...Dallas-Fort Worth...you just change the name... 

(To be continued)

Sem comentários: