16 novembro 2016

Aleppo

Transcript of the conversation between President-elect Donald Trump and Peter Throw, Part I



Donald Trump (DT) - Hi Peter Throw, how are you today?...

Peter Throw - Congratulations, Mr. President-elect, I am fine...

DT - Just call me Donald or Don (by the way, do you know Donald Duck over there? I am not sure all of you in Asia ever heard about Donald Duck...)... I call just to thank you for your help...

PT - For my help!? ... By the way, Don... Portugal is in Europe.....

DT -Yes, for your big help...If it were not for you, I wouldn't have won the vote of the Portuguese community in New Bedford which definitely decided the election in my favour...The Portuguese were the swing community in this election...Oh, sorry... sure... I should have known that... that Portugal is in Europe...near Allepo...

PT -Thanks, Don... many thanks... what a victory...I am very proud of you...

(To be continued)

1 comentário:

lusitânea disse...

Pena os nossos "interpretadores",comentadores, papagaios e demais propagandistas não poderem fazer a "cabeça" dos Portugueses nos States...